Remediate Oil, Petrol, Diesel and Hydraulic Fluid Contamination
TERMINATOR-HSD Concrete Cleaner, will remove oil, petrol, diesel, hydraulic fluid and other petroleum-based stains from deep down in the pores of the concrete. Our concrete cleaner products will leave your area in a like new condition and will not damage the cell structure.
Fresh or Old Petroleum Spill on Concrete.
For fresh spills on hard surfaces (ie: concrete or asphalt) spread enough product to soak up all pooling hydrocarbons. Once absorbed by TERMINATOR-HSD, all petroleum hydrocarbons are fully encapsulated and will be completely bio-remediated, resulting in environmentally safe compounds such as water and carbon dioxide. Absorbed material may be left for nature to bio-remediate, or may be swept up and disposed according to local regulations. For older stains apply T-HSD to affected area, allow for 3-4 applications to fully remove any carbon shadows.
- Eliminates stains made by petroleum on concrete, stone, and asphalt
- Non toxic and environmentally sound
- Removes the need for water blasting which can strip away protective layers.
- Simple application process; TERMINATOR-HSD just needs to be swept into the concrete pores
- Our powerful micro-organisms rapidly neutralise petroleum compounds into water and carbon dioxide
- Sulphate and phosphate free meaning these concrete cleaner products are safe for our waterways.
- Use on a regular basis in your parking lot or industrial yard to assist you storm water compliance.
- A honeycomb cell structure traps the hydrocarbons and holds them in place whilst removing the stain.
How TERMINATOR-HSD Concrete Cleaner Works:
TERRADIS concrete cleaner products is a seaweed based powder containing a blend of highly concentrated microbes and proprietary absorbent. The microbes in this powder are cultured to biodegrade organic compounds such as crude oil, gasoline, motor oil, kitchen grease, cooking oil, hydraulic fluid and solvents. TERMINATOR-HSD concrete cleaner contains exclusive nutrients that increase the appetite and growth of these microbes resulting in accelerated stain removal. TERMINATOR-HSD is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and simple to apply. Carbon dioxide and water are the only major by-products of this biodegrading process.
Storm-Water Permit Compliance
Regular use of TERMINATOR-HSD in parking lots and industrial yards will aid in storm-water compliance. Spilled petroleum compounds are bioremediated on an ongoing basis. Consult a TERRADIS representative for a proper maintenance schedule for your facility.
Containment & Absorption
Our TERMINATOR-HSD concrete cleaner products attract and bind hydrocarbons, trapping them during the biodegradation process. Once they are absorbed, these contaminates will be unable to move as the neutralise.
- Concrete cleaning for oil stains on Concrete, Asphalt and Porous Stone; Scatter TERMINATOR-HSD thinly over the dry stained area. 288 grams can cover 5 to 10 Sqm. Work the powder into the surface pores by sweeping in multiple directions over the stain.
- With a soft bristled broom, spread any leftover powder into new areas until there is nothing left.
- Mist water over the area if you are using our concrete cleaning products in dry climates or indoor areas, outside in temperate conditions there is no need to do this.
- To achieve your result faster, moisten the area sparingly, avoiding water runoff, and then repeat this process on a weekly basis until the stains have faded. Generally, elimination takes 3 to 4 applications. Because of the porous nature of asphalt and some older concretes, more product will be required during each treatment.
Directions For Use
- Concrete Cleaning (Oil Stains on Asphalt): Sprinkle TERMINATOR-HSD sparingly over dry stained area. 310 grams will treat 15 to 30 small oil spots! Sweep product in multiple directions to force powder into surface pores.
- Using a soft bristle broom, sweep excess powder to new areas until there remains nothing left to sweep.
- In dry climates or indoor areas it is necessary to mist water on the area, out side in temperate conditions mother nature will complete the job for you.
- To speed results, moisten area lightly, being careful to not cause water run off, and reapply weekly until stains have faded as desired. Most stains will be eliminated in 3 to 4 applications. Due to the more rough surface nature of Asphalt, more product is used during treatment.
Get In Touch
(+64) 21 2490 292
New Zealand, Australia
TERRADIS Customer Contact Numbers
AU Commercial (Douglas Thomson) +61-4-23910-400
NZ / AUS (Glen Morgan) +64-21-2490-292 | USA (Tad Jones) +1-720-903-9591
Have a question?
Feel free to send an email and we will get back to you with an answer.